There are currently no government mandated COVID measures.
The main symptoms of COVID are:
- continuous cough
- high temperature, fever or chills
- loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- shortness of breath
- unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- headache that is unusual or longer lasting than usual
- sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
COVID Vaccination Information
FREE Covid-19 vaccinations are available to children and young people aged 12-17 years, and any adult over 18. You can book your vaccination today or visit a walk in vaccination site. More information on vaccinating children and young people can be found here (https://www.sussexhealthandcare.uk/covid-19-vaccination/aged-12-to-17/).